We help you get the right variety in the right field at the right population by creating a field by field crop plan.
NO CHARGE SERVICES INCLUDING:
- COMPLETE CROPPING PLANS BY FARM/BY FIELD
- Every bag, pallet or bulk box delivered to you will be LABELED BY FIELD for Optimum Efficiency
- WORK TOGETHER to create a 3 to 5 year BUSINESS PLAN for INCREASED YIELDS
- SEASON LONG CROP SCOUTING provided for our ELITE CLIENTS at NO CHARGE
- FAST SERVICE. We provide accurate, on time service and seed delivery
- WE RIDE COMBINES AT HARVEST-no plots, no side by sides, no weigh wagons. SOLID ON FARM RESULTS
- WE DELIVER ON FARM with a STATE-OF-THE-ART J & M SEED TENDER
We assist you in calculating stand density. (For more information, click here to view PDF.)
In 2013, Seed Professionals partnered with GK Technology, Inc. to help bring our clients into the 21st century. We can now offer satelite thermal-infrared images of each field to compliment seed placement, fertilizer placement, and a host of other mapping systems to help fine tune farming operations. Click here for more information.
Advantage Acre brings together three fundamental components of farming:
- Seed: Maximize the potential of each seed every season with a comprehensive understanding of the planning environment.
- Soil: Utilize predictive mapping in your field with functional soil mapping to help improve efficiency and increase profit potential.
- Weather: Get a clearer picture of future conditions with Weathertrends360 to make more proactive decisions on your farm without using previous years’ data.
Development of an Advantage
AgReliant Genetics is continuing to expand its extensive product knowledge in a variety of field environments with the development of Advantage Acre, a future technology platform, and two new field testing trials: Advantage Acre Trials and Enhanced Density Trials. The advantages for the grower will be enhanced product placement, improved planting rate recommendations and an increased yield potential.
Advantage Acre Trials (AAT)
The purpose of these trials is to collect hybrid interaction information across multiple points across the field including soil, weather and topography. These trials, which are coordinated with growers across the Midwest, are over 1,000 feet long with a minimum of two representative soil types that are 150 feet in length. Following harvest, trial data is collected wirelessly through the yield monitor, not through weigh wagons.
Enhanced Density Trials (EDT)
Conducted by the AgReliant Genetics Research Team, the Enhanced Density Trials quantify a hybrid’s response to varying seed populations across multiple soil types. These new trials are planted in three different yield environments totaling size different populations (18k – 48 k seeds per acre). This information, combined with the Advantage Acre Trials and current hybrid information, will provide increased density knowledge in relation to soil type and yield environment.
DEVELOP AN ACCURATE CROPPING PLAN
Our simple goal is to develop the best cropping plan-increasing profitability for every client!